Brewing loose leaf tea is quite easy with this DHPO new design U tea infuser mug.
It comes with an extra fine 304 SLS infuser.
A tea infuser keeps any tea leaves from floating freely in our cup while we drink. After all, we probably don’t want to be chewing on tea leaves while our drink! It also lets us stop steeping tea after a specified time. This keeps our tea from getting bitter. When the tea is done steeping for the specified time, simply remove the infuser and set it aside for a second steeping of tea.
1. Boil water in our tea kettle.
2. While waiting for water to boil, add the appropriate amount of loose leaf tea to our tea infuser. Place the tea infuser inside the mug.
3. When the water reaches the desired temperature, pour it over the tea infuser into our mug. This will allow the water to circulate through the leaves.
4. Time our tea. Once the time is up, dunk the infuser a couple of times to circulate the water. Remove the infuser and set aside for a second steeping.
5. Serve in our favorite mug and enjoy it.
If interested, click here to know more information.