Palace Tall French Press Coffee Maker 1200ml
BEST FRENCH PRESS ARE CERAMIC! Firstly, Tall French Press Coffee Maker is made of ceramic material. Because this material is the best for brewing speciality coffee. Moreover, high-fired ceramic perfectly withstands high temperatures. So it serves for a long time without losing its functional qualities and appearance.
EXCELLENT TEMPERATURE RETENTION. The ceramic body, made of high quality stoneware, is sure to keep your drink warm or cold holding the temperatures longer than in glass or stainless steel.
EXTRA-FINE 304 STAINLESS STEEL PLUNGER. In order to ensure great use experience, we developed a new plunger using high quality 304 stainless steel. It’s quite different from the ones on market currently. And extra fine mesh screen prevents coffee sediments from escaping. Thus, it is perfect for brewing fresh pot of delicious coffee or tea!
|Material||Porcelain, Silicone, Bamboo & Stainless Steel||MOQ||1000pcs/design|
|Product Usage||For Gift/Promotion/Sale/Home use||Product Packing||White box/Brown box/Color box/Gift box/Customized|
|Pricing Term||EXW, FOB, CFR, CIF, DDU, etc||Payment Terms||T/T, L/C, Western Union|
|Port of Loading||Guangzhou/Shenzhen||Shipment Details||By sea/air/land/express|
|Sample Lead Time||1.common products: 7-15 days||Production Lead Time||1K-3K: 30-45 days|
|3K-10K: 35-55 days|
|2.complicated products: 15-25 days||>10K: more than 45 days|
|complicated products: discussed separately|
Cleaning & Care Instructions
- Wash in warm soapy water as soon as possible after use
- Dry thoroughly after cleaning
Stainless Steel Care Instructions
- Never leave dirty stainless steel to soak and always dry stainless steel immediately after washing with a clean, dry cloth.
- Do not leave stainless steel overnight to cool down in the dishwasher, or to drip dry. Residues can settle and begin corroding the stainless steel.
- Do not use “rince and hold” dishwasher cycles with stainless steel.
- Wash stainless steel and silver plated stainless steel separately to avoid damaging the silver plate.
For more information, you can click here to contact us.