For coffee lovers, coffee press must be one of their favorite coffee tools. When it comes to ceramic coffee press, we are all familiar with its advantages — easy and convenient brewing!
As known, they are Different materials for french coffee press, such as glass, stainless steel, ceramic. Undoubtedly, the last one is the best material for coffee brewing.
Although the usage of ceramic coffee press is simple, today we’d like to share more guideline briefly to you.
Use Guideline of Ceramic Coffee Press
Before start brewing, all the coffee accoutrements shall be prepared as below:
- coffee grind
- ceramic coffee press
- coffee spoon
- coffee mug
- Boil water for 2 minutes(optional);
- Grind the coffee beans by yourself while water is resting.
When proceed with this step, you may need to adjust the fineness of grind to match your desired flavor. Generally speaking, it required to be larger than the particles of white sugar. And too fine grinds may clog the filters.
- Add 1 teaspoon of coffee power and then inject hot water into it.
The common brewing ratio is from 1:15-1:18,1:15 means 15 grams of coffee needs to be brewed with 225 grams of water.
- Stir and allow the coffee to brew for 4 minutes.
During this process, do not pull the plunger of ceramic coffee press and let the coffee power fully give away its smell.
- Slowly plunge and enjoy immediately!
How to Select proper coffee bean?
In order to find out the proper coffee bean, you can choose three different kinds of beans to test. Now, let’s have a look at the brewing of Elida(light roast), Hartmann(Medium), Mandheling(deep roast) as below:
- Elida: comes with fermented fruit flavour, it has bright fruit acid and the sweetness is not obvious.
- Hartmann: comes with fermented red wine flavour, it is more sour and sweet.
- Mandheling: balanced taste, mellow texture, it has obvious dark chocolate and caramel cream flavor.
To know more about ceramic coffee press, just feel free to CONTACT us!